You will be able to apply for a school place for September 2021 from the 1st September 2020.

All applications must be applied for on line to Lancashire County Council.  The closing date for applications is 15th January 2021 and it is the parents responsibility to ensure that the application is completed before the closing date.  Further information concerning the application process is available on the Lancashire County Council website.

The school will also require it’s own Supplementary Application Form completing.  If you are unable to complete the one on our website please feel free to call the school office on 01282 426938 and we will be pleased to send one out in the post or alternatively call into school.